1. Because your ID Number doesn't match your ID or Passport Number on the photo
2. Because your ID or Passport photo is blurry
3. Because your photo in ID card or Passport is different from you
4. Due to the detection of edited images by software
If KYC is not approved because of any above cases, please follow the instructed KYC procedure and resubmit.
* Personal information KYC
•Go to the profile by clicking on the human-shaped icon in the top right corner of the website. •Verification interface will appear, we will enter the required information: - ID / Passport Number: ID number on your ID Card or Passport. - ID / Passport Image: Upload photos taken directly of ID card or Passport. - ID / Passport Image With Selfie: Directly upload your photo with your ID Card or Passport. • After entering all information, click SAVE to complete the KYC process and wait for the approval.
* Wallet address KYC • Go to the profile by clicking on the human-shaped icon in the top right corner of the website. • A User Information interface will appear. • Enter in the wallet address in the Wallet Address USDT section and click the Get OTP button below. At this time, a frame of OTP Email will appear and an email with OTP code will be sent to your registered email address. • Enter the OTP number in the OTP email line and click SAVE to complete.
* On the browser
• Click here to install the Authenticator for the web browser, select "added to the browser" for the utility to install
• Go to Profile by clicking on the human-shaped icon on the right corner of the screen, you will see the line GOOGLE AUTHENTICATION USED FOR WITHDRAWALS AND SECURITY MODIFICATIONS
• If you have not installed the Authenticator, the status will be Enable Auth. Clicking it will show a Code and QR code, the bottom is the frame to enter the 6-digit code
• Click on the Authen utility, you will see a QR scanner icon and a small pen icon on the right. Click on the small pen and enter the Code which is in the Enable Auth. Click on the QR scan icon and drag the frame that covers the QR code
• Clicking Authen utility again will show a 6-digit code, copy those 6 numbers and paste it into Authen on the website
*On the smartphone
• Download and install the Authenticator app at Appstore or Play Store
• Access the app, press continue and select the QR code scan item, then put the camera in the QR code and the app will give you a 6-digit code to activate authen on the website.
• If you forgot your password, please click on the "Forgot Your Password ?". The system will automatically send you an email to the email address you registered for your account
• In the mail, there will be a new password and a confirmation link. When you click on that link, your password will be reset automatically to the new password. You can use that password to log into your account and change another password.
• Go to Profile by clicking on the human-shaped icon in the top right corner of the website
• The Profile interface will have the Change Password button
• Enter the required information to change password
- Current Password
- New Password
- Password Confirm
• When finished, click on SAVE to complete setting the new password
• There are 2 ways to access the deposit interface
- In the Dashboard interface, we click on the Deposit button in the Balance wallet
- Select the My Wallet in the left toolbar and select Deposit
• You will be moved to a new interface with 3 charging ports: BTC, ETH, USDT. Click the deposit button at any deposit port to deposit with one of the above currencies (for example you want to by USDT: Click the deposit button at the USDT deposit port)
• A message will appear showing the receiving wallet address and the QR code of the receiving wallet. You just need to copy the wallet address or scan the QR code with your wallet app and enter the amount you want to deposit. The system will continuously check and deposit your wallet once they received the money you send (Note: The original wallet must be verified)
• There are 2 ways to access the withdrawal interface
- In the Dashboard interface, we click on the Withdraw button in balance wallets
- Select My Wallet in the toolbar on the left of the screen and select the Withdraw section
• At Withdraw interface, enter the required information
- From Wallet: Show how much you have in Balance
- Withdrawal: The type of coin you want to convert when withdrawing
- Address Wallet: The receiving wallet ( it must match the coin you converted when withdrawing)
- Amount USDT: Amount you want to withdraw (Only withdraw USDT and convert to another coin)
- Amount USDT, BTC, ETH: The amount of coin you receive when converted into 1 of 3 types of coin
• Fee: The withdrawal fee corresponds to the amount you want to withdraw (default is 2%)
• Authentication Code: Two-layer security authen code
When entering all information, click on the Withdraw button. If there is a success message, you have done. If another message is displayed, you must check all the above steps.
• Select the My Wallet item in the toolbar on the left of the screen and select Transfer
• At the Transfer interface, enter in the required information: - Select coin: choose type of coin you want to transfer (default is USDT)
- Member ID: The ID you want to transfer
- Amount: The amount you want to transfer • Fee: Transfer fee (default is 0%)
• Authentication Code: Two-layer security authen code
• The account has insufficient balance
• The account has not been verified KYC
• The account may be locked due to error or intentional bug
• Wrong in the steps for transferring or withdrawing
If you do not suffer from 1 of the following cases, please follow the instructions above or send a support ticket.
• Click on the "Ticket" in the toolbar on the right of the screen
• The interface will display the topics and the frame to enter your request
• Choose the subject and enter the request and send it